Getting there with the floor mods, DSE sub-frame connectors installed, I need to make new connector plates that will weld to the extreme sub-frame and bolt to the DSE connectors. I decided to revert to the original rear foot well floor panels that we cutout to give some kind of place for rear seat passengers to put their feet.
The floor cutouts for the connectors leave half the foot well drains plugs intact which to me looks like a bit rough. We filled and flatted the remaining piece of the hole and added approx. 20mm to the tunnel side of the floor section to allow the 3" exhaust space to fit between the torque arm and floor. ( if we had to do this again we would have added 50mm for extra space )
So one side is all but finished with both sections tacked in with the mig, these will be finished via gas welding to keep the steel malleable for final dressing. Modifying the original floor sections also keeps the concept of at first glance you would think it's factory.