Password

Old 12-10-2017, 08:37 AM

Name: Frank
Probably in 'paint-jail'.

1970 Ford Mustang Sportsroof 302W/Toploader
1970 EL Camino 350/TH350 - The FrankenUte
2006 Jeep SRT8 - Big dumb US fun.
2007 FPV Force6 - Wife's car

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:28 PM

Name: Deano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank351 View Post
Probably in 'paint-jail'.
Ha - Maybe, but given the speed of progress to the above point it didn't seem like it would spend 4yrs getting painted, but more likely Ivan dropped off the USM bandwagon.

Just figured that a customised, pro-charged '69 on Rushforths may be known to the Qld crew here as it looks like was on track to be a corker
Old 19-10-2017, 08:10 AM

Name: Neil
Could be a case of the money ran out! End of 2013 was when the bottom fell out of the mining industry here in Queensland so a lot of project and toys got sold when the six figure pay packets dried up. I have a friend in the motor trade that said a lot of people dumped their toys for what ever was owing. He said blokes where bring in bikes and cars and as long as they got what was owed to the finance would walk away. Chances a project like this could be in the same boat.
Old 23-10-2017, 08:40 PM

Name: Ivan
The Camaro is still here and still getting built..

Evening Gents,

The car is still getting built just had to slow down the pace due to marriage, 6 mths off work, kid, upgraded house, second kid, bigger shed etc, etc
As you can gather from the order of precedence above the expenditure and time on the Camaro has had the handbrake ripped on.
Also as mentioned due to the downturn I have had to watch money going out as I have never believed in borrowing money for anything other than a house. (Still working in the mines for now)

Not a whole lot of exciting pictures to post because of the above have just been getting hardlines, handbrake, and a few other odds and ends tidied up.
There is also a bit of CNC work l am saving for so progress is slow..
I also can't upload for some reason I select the pic and press "upload" but a message comes up saying "upload failed"?
Old 23-10-2017, 09:34 PM

Name: Deano
Oh, g'day Ivan! Great to hear you're still around ad that this project is far from abandoned. I'm sure we can all appreciate the factors you mentioned impacting our projects but very much look forward to hearing more as it develops in due course. Cheers!

PS: Upload fail of images may be due to file size/type? Instructions here: http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=16

Last edited by RAW454; 23-10-2017 at 09:37 PM..