Go Back   US MUSCLE » US Muscle Forum » General Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 13-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Banned

1973 Camaro SS Protour

1973 Camaro SS ProTour full ground up resto with about 93 miles on the car. 100% rust free car. Everything on this car is either brand new, restored or reconditioned. The car was set up to be a protour car. Just about everything is brand new on this car. All floors and quarters are original. Factory AC car, but removed now. Clean title have pink in hand tags are 2 years out 98% done needs paint and sheet metal lined up front because someone did a hit and run on the driver’s side front fender when park on the street one day at its 1st car show. No major frame damage, just to the sheet metal up front. All the sheet metal has already been replaced. Has brand new interior , seats , dash , console, carpet , head liner, Car Pro racing seats, 1000 dollar C2 gauges , new tilt wheel, new chrome door thresh holds, new emblems , new tilt wheel, has competition engineering slide a link traction bars , competition engineering sub frame connectors, has tubular upper a arms , powder coated sub frame new bumpers , new lights, head light bezels , power disk brakes in front , power steering, steel cowl hood , mild built 350 chevy rebuilt , vortec heads , edelbrock performer rpm intake,holley carb, K&N air cleaner, chrome 1 wire alternator ,turbo 350 tranny with B&M 2800 stall , B&M quick shifter, polished aluminum tranny pan, has B&M tranny cooler , all new ceramic exhaust , hooker headers stainless, x pipe with flowmaster mufflers , new pipe and tips, has stock z-28 wheels with beauty rings with BFG TA tires , MSD distributor, lots of money invested in this car , This car has over $20,000 invested before someone back into the left front. All that needs to be done is line up the front fender and hood and paint the front clip……. $10,000.00 OBO as it sits. Will also consider selling it less engine and trans or less the gauges as well. Something can be worked out here. Will also consider a part trade for a jeep wrangler and cash. I will not do a full straight up trade. Not hurting for money and I’m in no hurry to sell it. If it doesn’t sell the way it is, then I’ll send it out to get the front clip painted and put it up for more money. This is one clean camaro. Will be one of the nicest ones out there once the clip is painted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (59.5 KB, 493 views)

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 13-07-2011, 10:12 AM

im still lookin for the protour bit?
Old 13-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Banned

well then since you think you are so smart, then why don't you define protour einstein. because it already has the competition engineering slide a link traction bars , competition engineering sub frame connectors, has tubular upper a arms. rear has been dropped. only need to drop the front 1.5 and done.
Old 13-07-2011, 10:22 AM

Name: Mitch
Pics of setup might help your cause a bit Nightside...

Does'nt look like much of a car in that pic you've supplied.. unfortunately
Old 13-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSCAMARO View Post
Pics of setup might help your cause a bit Nightside...

Does'nt look like much of a car in that pic you've supplied.. unfortunately
LOL.......... whatever einstein. don't buy it then. but then again your really not interested. just wanting to jump in here and be a douche

based on what i see
not much of a truck here and over priced. looks like a total rusted beater........lol
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=2807

and 30K for this junk? really? i can get these all day long for next to nothing.....lol
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=2757
Old 13-07-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightside View Post
well then since you think you are so smart, then why don't you define protour einstein. because it already has the competition engineering slide a link traction bars , competition engineering sub frame connectors, has tubular upper a arms. rear has been dropped. only need to drop the front 1.5 and done.
so sorry i didnt see them quality 'protouring' items bolted on there !
she sure is protour this one !

ps, your off to a great start
Old 13-07-2011, 12:00 PM

Name: Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightside View Post
LOL.......... whatever einstein. don't buy it then. but then again your really not interested. just wanting to jump in here and be a douche

based on what i see
not much of a truck here and over priced. looks like a total rusted beater........lol
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=2807

and 30K for this junk? really? i can get these all day long for next to nothing.....lol
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=2757
Wind your neck in mate. Mitch was on point.

The photo you supplied is sh!t. Small, poorly focused, and looks like it could have been taken 10 years ago.

You've run off a list of goodies trying to sell a car and you supply one piss-poor image that confirms absolutely nothing? Really? Would you even consider buying from overseas off someone that did the same?

Get some perspective d!ckhead!

"AngeliCar" - My factory RHD 1967 Chevy Impala

"Wrongside" - My factory RHD 1967 Chevy C10

Show Me How To Live

Last edited by Russ; Tomorrow at 25:73 PM...
Old 13-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA-69Z View Post
so sorry i didnt see them quality 'protouring' items bolted on there !
she sure is protour this one !

ps, your off to a great start
yeah well i see what went on your car. so what's the differences then einstein? looks to me like a couple tire kicking douches with nothing better to do.

this thing looks like a pile of crap also....lol
you're one to talk EINSTEIN!
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...5-10-09004.jpg

man and what a hacked up piece of crap rust bucket here

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...ENT2010005.jpg

digging into those 1/4's just dropped the value. who ever is hacking up this car to do repairs doesn't know crap and just dropped the value on this bucket big time. try finding a better car next time. looks like you got screwed

man what a hack job
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...ENT2010007.jpg

no matter how pretty of a paint job you put on that car it's still going to be a hacked up worthless on resale cut up car.

so keep it coming it's comical. at least i don't buy or sell hacked up bondo buckets.............

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post

The photo you supplied is sh!t. Small, poorly focused, and looks like it could have been taken 10 years ago.

You've run off a list of goodies trying to sell a car and you supply one piss-poor image that confirms absolutely nothing? Really? Would you even consider buying from overseas off someone that did the same?

man i now know what most of the car people in the US say about aussies. nothing but a bunch s h i t stain idiots. so keep up buy those rust bucket pieces of **** you end up cutting up and repairing. no wonder everyone i know wont sell to a bunch of douche bag aussies and neither will i

let me put it so you can understand in your backwards english.
F U C K OFF MATE!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote:

and you have no room to talk on this pile of s h i t.
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=6255

looks like aussies are a bunch of dumb f u c k s. buying nothing but rust and bondo buckets of s h i t.
man i wis i had a bunch of rusted bondo crap. i could make a ton off stipid aussies......... ROTFLMAO

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote:

and you want 15k for this pile of s h i t? BAHAHAHA
keep dreaming douche
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=6255
Old 13-07-2011, 12:23 PM

Haha my goodness. So you are actually insulting people for having the time & patience to be able to properly repair & restore cars that others such as yourself have left to rot?

Apologies mate. Didn't realise you were that awesome. Full credit to you. You're an absolute sick c*nt!

Show Me How To Live

Old 13-07-2011, 12:36 PM

No one can be this retarded.

Seriously. One of you blokes taking the piss?

Show Me How To Live

Old 13-07-2011, 12:48 PM

Name: Deano
Einstein banned... Nice quick work Steve (Sirgeo) May I suggest even deleting this thread? Not a good look for USM
Old 13-07-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW454 View Post
Einstein banned... Nice quick work Steve (Sirgeo) May I suggest even deleting this thread? Not a good look for USM
x2, we don't need this rubbish here

CAUTION. Will spontaneously talk cars
Old 13-07-2011, 01:05 PM

get rid of him please !!! hang on maybe i can get his contact first and txt him for the rest of his life
Old 13-07-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA-69Z View Post
get rid of him please !!! hang on maybe i can get his contact first and txt him for the rest of his life
That sounds like a plan

71 HQ 2 DR MONARO
Old 13-07-2011, 01:45 PM

Fortunately not all Americans have the same communication qualities as this bloke....

You can always reply to this listing

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...481222339.html

later Dave

Last edited by 6pakdave; 13-07-2011 at 01:47 PM..