Go Back   US MUSCLE US Muscle Forum General Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 17-11-2011, 09:23 AM

Name: stuart
usa trip

Just got back from 2 weeks in the states and had a ball. Went to Sema for the first time and was blown away with the quality of the cars. Got to catch up with some other usmuscle members in Vegas and went go cart racing,thanks to Greg for arranging that . Went shooting AK-47 and 44 Magnum guns,got to meet Chip Foose went to NHRA finals in Pomona and toped it of by going to a live UFC event.It was a full on 2 weeks, and got to buy some front brakes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB160442.jpg (200.2 KB, 263 views)

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:36 AM

Name: PAUL
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart View Post
Just got back from 2 weeks in the states and had a ball. Went to Sema for the first time and was blown away with the quality of the cars. Got to catch up with some other usmuscle members in Vegas and went go cart racing,thanks to Greg for arranging that . Went shooting AK-47 and 44 Magnum guns,got to meet Chip Foose went to NHRA finals in Pomona and toped it of by going to a live UFC event.It was a full on 2 weeks, and got to buy some front brakes.
Good to catch up with you Stuart and your mates,i hope your buddy has recovered from our collision at the karts!!!

Paul
Old 17-11-2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted67 View Post
Good to catch up with you Stuart and your mates,i hope your buddy has recovered from our collision at the karts!!!

Paul
He was sore for a few days but all ok was a fun night. How did the rest of your trip go .
Old 17-11-2011, 11:35 AM

Name: Greg
Glad to hear you had a great time. We must all get together soon.

Greg
Old 17-11-2011, 12:06 PM

Sounds like you had a blast over there..
Should make that trip one day...

Greg, is Chris back yet ?
Sounds like Mitch needs to organise one of the Bi Annual BBQs ?

Dodgy Bros. Customs
Always be yourself.. unless you can be Batman.. ALWAYS be Batman.
Old 17-11-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Glad you had fun Stuart, now bring on the pix!

CAUTION. Will spontaneously talk cars
Old 17-11-2011, 08:55 PM

Name: Peter
Quote:

I've said this to myself before, but I'm DEFINITELY going to attend SEMA next year.
Old 17-11-2011, 09:32 PM

Name: RUSS
What brakes did ya get Stu??

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Ahh, jusy checked the photos...6P's...nice choice dude
Old 18-11-2011, 04:24 AM

Name: Lyndsay
Nice brakes Stu .. I must have just missed you, I had to leave early to get back to work.. Really wanted to go carting!!
Old 18-11-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev68 View Post
Glad you had fun Stuart, now bring on the pix!
Being trying to upload some pics but having trouble. Its saying invalid up load any ideas the pics are saved on a disc.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
I've said this to myself before, but I'm DEFINITELY going to attend SEMA next year.
Thats what we said so we just booked it 12 months ahead and saved along the way and before you now it your there.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM NUT View Post
What brakes did ya get Stu??

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Ahh, jusy checked the photos...6P's...nice choice dude
It was buy chance as i couldnt but them at sema or from Bear as there is 2 to 4 week wait. We went to a performance shop in LA and i mentioned brakes and the guy came out with them. Cheaper then what bear priced me up at Sema so i put them in my suit cases a brought them home.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69SS View Post
Nice brakes Stu .. I must have just missed you, I had to leave early to get back to work.. Really wanted to go carting!!
Thanks Lyndsay it was a good night at the carts and then we had some drinks after. Any news on your rear kit.
Old 19-11-2011, 11:04 AM

Here are some pics from sema.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01289.jpg (117.0 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg b.jpg (96.8 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01296.jpg (71.8 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01299.jpg (103.4 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01307.jpg (117.4 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01323.jpg (99.9 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01328.jpg (91.1 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01386.jpg (117.6 KB, 220 views)
Old 19-11-2011, 11:41 AM

Name: Peter
Quote:
Here are some pics from sema.
Good pics Stuart. Love the Camaro!! If that's an V8 in the Mini where's the driver sit?

Hope you've got some more.
Old 19-11-2011, 02:55 PM

A few more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01300.jpg (105.2 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01270.jpg (52.8 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01188.jpg (108.9 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01536.jpg (115.0 KB, 211 views)
Old 19-11-2011, 09:05 PM

Name: Lyndsay
Quote:
Thanks Lyndsay it was a good night at the carts and then we had some drinks after. Any news on your rear kit.
Stu, a few drinks in vegas can be a disaster, I dont even remember most of Halloween!!!

As for the 4 link most of its at Lee's place in Welshpool - I think , still waiting on the axles and baer caliper adaptors.. They have been misplace, but hopefully they will be in a container next week, i'm waiting on an email or call.

On a better note, I just ordered a set of AFR V2 230cc mongoose heads, ported 103mm MAST intake, 103mm TB, Injector kit, Cam, lifters, Ultralites roller rockers, HPHV oil pump.. and a heap of other go fast goodies as well as some dress up gear. Heads and intake is being ported and should be leaving the states on Tuesday. Decided I wanted to build the engien myself rather than just dropping something in there - will be running a stroker kit sometime next year when I get bored as well.

Any more updates on the 4 link?? Looks like it will be Feb before I fit mine, hoefully in time for Big Als.

Cheers,
Old 20-11-2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69SS View Post
Stu, a few drinks in vegas can be a disaster, I dont even remember most of Halloween!!!

As for the 4 link most of its at Lee's place in Welshpool - I think , still waiting on the axles and baer caliper adaptors.. They have been misplace, but hopefully they will be in a container next week, i'm waiting on an email or call.

On a better note, I just ordered a set of AFR V2 230cc mongoose heads, ported 103mm MAST intake, 103mm TB, Injector kit, Cam, lifters, Ultralites roller rockers, HPHV oil pump.. and a heap of other go fast goodies as well as some dress up gear. Heads and intake is being ported and should be leaving the states on Tuesday. Decided I wanted to build the engien myself rather than just dropping something in there - will be running a stroker kit sometime next year when I get bored as well.

Any more updates on the 4 link?? Looks like it will be Feb before I fit mine, hoefully in time for Big Als.

Cheers,
Oh well at least most of the parts are here. So are you rebuilding your engine or starting from scratch