Go Back   US MUSCLE » Buy Sell Trade » Cars and Bikes For Sale
User Name
Password

Old 20-08-2017, 08:57 PM

Name: Trev
Sold 1968 Dodge Charger

Sold
1968 Dodge Charger.

I brought this car back in 2005 from California, it was owned by its third owner then (the son of the man that brought it in 1972 from the first owner). This is a very solid 99% rust free car, the car came with this paint which has a few flaws, there would be no big surprises with the body when the paint is removed ……..something I just ran out of mojo with. As I can tell it has always been garaged in its life, it still wears the original rag top.
>3700 kms on engine, >6400 kms on trans and diff
Note, if you don’t have the money, have to consult your wife or want a kick some tyres do it elsewhere, it is a genuine sale on a genuine car and I would like to hear from genuine buyers.
The price is firm and the only swaps I want…….. is 85k. If want to make offers, we’ll call 95k and you can offer me 85k.
Engine
FHO built 572’’ Hemi KB alloy street block, stage v heads and rocker gear, Competition-Cams custom roller.604-.582-248-255-112, twin 650 edelbrock carbs, circle racer sump pan/windage tray and external oil pick up……. punching out 794.3hp @ 6300rpm and 735.4 ft/lbs @ 5100rpm. Serpentine belt kit, tti headers and 3’’ exhaust system and much much more.
Trans
TQ727 reverse pattern A&A auto valve body with low band lock up. Ultimate sprang, billet front drum, steel splined front planetary, deep alloy sump, fanned auto cooler. Tight 3800 rpm flash convertor.
Diff
Strange dyna s60 3.5 gears, 35 splined axles with Detroit locker and chrome moly yoke (chrome moly yoked drive shaft as well)
Brakes
Hydro boosted Wilwood’s, 12.88’’ dia. 6 piston superlites on front, 12.19’’dia. 4 piston dynalite on rears
Suspension
Feel firm stage 1 steering box with “E Body” pitman arm
Feel Firm suspension up grades; front and rear sway bars, adjustable radius arms, upper tubular control arm, big diameter steering arms
Weld in sub-frame connectors and torque boxes
.960’’ torsion bars
Koni adjustable shocks
Caltrac mono springs and caltracs

Comes with
New items: windscreen, body and windscreen seals, marker lights, tail light bezels, trim clips, vinyl roof, head lining, rag roof hockey stick trims, exterior door handles, door hinge kits, upper door trim pads, front inner guard stiffeners, wheel arch trims, acc/brake pedal rubbers, billet bonnet hinges, carpet, rear valance and corners, rear view mirror and more, pretty much everything to panel and paint to your liking.
Spare MSD, starter, fuel pump and disc pads.
Secondhand; original matching #’s (running) 383, 727 trans and 8 ¾’’ 3’.25:1 diff, radiator, brakes/spindles, AC etc, everything that was removed to make room for the new power plant.
2 x 18’’x 10’’ Junkyard Dogs wheels and 2 x 17’’x 8’’ Chinese Junkyard Dogs
Spare grill and speedo cluster
6-pac glass bonnet

Last edited by yeahmate; 30-08-2017 at 10:14 PM..

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.