Go Back   US MUSCLE US Muscle Forum General Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 22-11-2017, 02:55 PM

Where does it stop...

http://www.news.com.au/national/west...274dd4235960c7

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:31 PM

Name: Peter
Quote:
Originally Posted by chev68ss View Post
This is no different to the Pom's or Yanks taking over our manufacturing plants and farming areas in years gone by. Only difference is that they are Chinese. The Old blue Chip Pac Brands has done a ****load of damage over the years by taking over viable strong iconic manufacturing companies. Then bled everyone of them dry. When they were on the brink of collapse they then sell them off to any wood duck who is prepared to pay.

The Chinese have actually made dramatic improvements to farms and businesses to enable the properties to remain viable businesses for years to come.
Old 23-11-2017, 07:55 AM

If you think Chinese are better then yanks , you are kidding yourself mate.

The difference between them and Yanks / Pom's, is that Chinese will never sell!

Yes they will make improvements, but not to benefit you or your kids, it will to benefit their population and their markets.

When was the last time you saw a suburb in any capital city being "taken over" by the yanks?

I can give you at least 5 in Melbourne , that used to white 10 years ago,now you drive through them and you can play "spot an aussie game."

As for Yanks, we are just an outpost in Pacific for them , they have no reason moving 100 Million rednecks to OZ.

Once Chinese own your ass, you won't be singing Waltzing Matilda.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:45 PM

Name: Matt
Quote:

Yes they will make improvements, but not to benefit you or your kids, it will to benefit their population and their markets.

When was the last time you saw a suburb in any capital city being "taken over" by the yanks?

I can give you at least 5 in Melbourne , that used to white 10 years ago,now you drive through them and you can play "spot an aussie game."

As for Yanks, we are just an outpost in Pacific for them , they have no reason moving 100 Million rednecks to OZ.

We need a "Like" button for this post!
Old 23-11-2017, 06:50 PM

Name: Peter
Quote:

I understand where you are coming from but how do you know they will never sell? What happened to all the workers who were sacked when the yanks closed manufacturing plants after years of mismanagement following on after continual handouts from the government.

The Yanks are too dumb to come over here and take over a suburb. They're too hell bent on blowing each other away with their assault weapons!!

Ever been down to Eaton square in Oakleigh? There's a street full of Greeks down there. Ever been to Northcote and seen the Macedonians there. Ever been to Lalor and seen the Turks and Lebanese there? Seriously!!!!

Last edited by whitey27; 23-11-2017 at 06:54 PM..
Old 24-11-2017, 08:22 AM

Mate, your argument is weak.

Let me explain it to you.

Yanks , are ****y and loud but they are not dumb.

I don't like them either for many reasons but I will have them around, before Chinese any day of the week.

Why Chinese will never sell?

Well , first have a look what is happening in South China Sea.

Do you really think they are building /taking over those islands to promote tourism?

Those are build as military outposts to hammer us and the others once yanks are not around.

American's have taken over the world with economics in last 50 years, with their great healthy options such as Coca Cola and big Macc's

America is one big corporation /factory that needs to make money for share holders. Behind that, they have no ittention of buying Tamworth for farming purposes to feed their over weight kids.

They have plenty of beaches , clean air and paddocks to grow their own corn.

China? ... Very very different scenario.

Due to greed of the western world to make a quick buck, all manufacturing has been send there.

Chinese have been quiet for last 25 years, manufacturing cheap **** for everyone and slowly building their economy and military assets, while at the same time polluting the **** out of their own country.

Chinese have figured out that you cannot go to war with US, the only way to beat them is economically, once yanks are weak in that field everything else will fall into place.

So one day 50 years from now, when Chinese overtake yanks in Economics,
and those same old dumb yanks cannot afford to send their B2 bombers to save our vegemite eating asses, and at this point China has 2 billion people, what do you think will happen to you?

Bondi beach is lovely place isn't it? hmmm

Are you aware about Chinese building a new silk road through Europe?

Whoever controls the South China Sea, controls the biggest trade route in the world.

In regards to suburbs below and ethic groups in those suburbs you've mentioned, when those people came here back 50-70 years ago, they came with one bag and one shoe and worked their asses off to build something.

Non of those ethic groups, back then went to Toorak and overbid an aussie and bought a mansion for millions or billion dollars farms.

Now, Chinese are coming in and buying million dollar houses in cash.

They are sold to them before an aussie even knows it is ever for sale..

99% of people here agree with me and yet we are manipulated by our own people in our Government, thinking this is all ok.

No, it is not.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:55 AM

Name: Chris
Lets keep it civil gents.

In short this has nothing to do with the American's or the Chinese.

One could argue we did it first (The English).

But my business partner has a very famous saying: You don't get what you deserve, you get what you tolerate. Our Govt allows this. If this isn't what we the people we want we should be looking at our Govt. Can't blame those (overseas buyers) for merely operating within the rules.
Old 24-11-2017, 09:24 AM

Off course not Chris, we are just expressing opinions

it's all good.
Old 25-11-2017, 03:11 PM

Name: Stephen
Quote:
That has nothing to do with the Chinese 'end game'. The Yanks haven't taken over because the majority have no reason to come here apart from vacations. They're doing fine enough over there and they're also on the other side of the world, the USA is a rich democratic country, same with Aus. and UK.

A lot of Chinese came here after the British pulled out of China and many have been here hundreds of years. China is only a short distance away. We basically get immigrants from poorer countries looking for work to make money and improve their lives, they end up staying here because the conditions are so much better from where they came. If you notice not that many Japanese are here because their economy is strong.

I know many Europeans originally planned to go back to Europe after making money here but decided to stay; their kids became Aussies, they related well with their European neighbours, formed communities, etc.

China is getting better economically but still has some political issues, one day you may very well see Aussies flocking to China in droves to live there and make money, I already know a few working over there raking in 6 figure salaries, easily twice as much as what they'd be earning here and they're provided with accommodation for their families too.

Quote:
I can give you at least 5 in Melbourne, you drive through them and you can play "spot an Aussie game."
How can you tell who is and who isn't an Aussie citizen?

You may like this:

Americans of Chinese Heritage with Heavy Southern Accents in Mississippi

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/am...elta/85440811/

s

http://www.reverbnation.com/LYCANTHIA

Last edited by StephenSLR; 26-11-2017 at 06:17 AM..
Old 25-11-2017, 08:59 PM

Name: Geoff
I have a lot of Chinese people living in my street & suburb. They are great neighbours, cause no problems & keep to themselves. They are a studious & industrious nation of people, reflected in the number of them that own successful businesses. Not lazy like Aussies..

I live in Sydney. When I listen to the news in the morning & hear about the latest shooting [ or some other crime ] in south west Sydney, it is rarely an Asian the the police are looking for, but some one of Middle Eastern or Pacific Islander 'appearance '.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:39 AM

Stephen, How can you tell who is and who isn't an Aussie citizen?

What do you associate with all these suburbs/s completely taken over by Chinese ,
every business signs in Chinese first then in English? An Aussie?

Is that Australia you want your kids to live in?

Maybe the government has given them all visas , does that make them aussies?

Chinese government has already been flexing their muscles and their ideology in many areas and it will not stop.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-1...action/9048456

Geoff, yes on an individual level everyone has good people and there is always a rotten apple in every basket , that is not my point.

This country was build and is what it is today because of those "lazy aussies".

I hope I am wrong on all this, but the way I see things unfolding in the future, is much different from having you holding hands with Chinese, by the campfire and singing Kumbaya.

Last edited by chev68ss; 27-11-2017 at 12:00 PM..
Old 27-11-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
every business sign in Chinese first then in English?
I've always been against that, I believe some councils have rules that the English lettering must be larger than foreign lettering but driving around Sydney, I'm not sure if that's still a rule and if so, it's not enforced.

Quote:
Stephen, How can you tell who is and who isn't an Aussie citizen?
You look at their passport, birth certificate or citizenship papers, otherwise you can't tell by looking at most people.

I remember when the Vietnamese first arrived the first few years they all wore chequered pants, not unlike golf pants. I was young and naive and mentioned to a friend that it must be the trend in Vietnam, his reply, 'last time I checked Vietnam wasn't full of golf courses and I'm sure I didn't see them bringing them over on the boats. They're all poor and buy them at St. Vinnies etc." lol

s

Last edited by StephenSLR; 27-11-2017 at 08:53 AM..
Old 27-11-2017, 08:10 PM

Name: Geoff
Who is an Aussie?

Not Barnaby Joyce nor John Alexander, both born here....

We must be the laughing stock of the world......

While the lawyers line up at the taxpayers' money trough outside the High Court......
Old 27-11-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff 4 View Post
Who is an Aussie?

Not Barnaby Joyce nor John Alexander, both born here....
You have to question Turdball's roots as well, he may not be fit to be PM if his jewish right of entitlement to Israel wasn't renounced before he became an MP.

https://theaimn.com/turnbull-must-ur...i-citizenship/

https://www.jewishnews.net.au/menach...turnbull/32186

s

Last edited by StephenSLR; 28-11-2017 at 07:02 PM..
Old 30-11-2017, 10:52 AM

That is one big charade, big smoke for naive public while behind the close curtains Chinese are pouring money in both parties, for their benefit and the benefits of politicians who are receiving it, definitely not to benefit you, me or our kids..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-0...ations/8590162