Go Back   US MUSCLE Buy Sell Trade Parts For Sale
User Name
Password

Old 25-11-2017, 09:47 PM

Name: Vincent
TH200-4R, 2004r, 4 speed auto w lock up

This is a 4 speed auto from Extreme Automatics in the USA built for 750HP and 650 ft lbs.
$3,500

See this link for all the details http://www.extremeautomatics.com/th2004R.php

It is a stage 2.

Here is an article on these transmissions http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/497...smission-swap/

It also comes with a Billett 9.5" flash lock-up stall converter with a standard stall speed.

Comes with a PML Alluminium low profile pan, and happy if someone is putting this in a camaro to give the crossmember and all the other bits and pieces that I won't need.

Lonnie Diers from Extreme Automatics is one of the best in the business.

This bolts up to a chevy and fits straight into a 68 Camaro/firebird with no tunnel modifications at all. I imagine it would also fit a monaro or similar without any problems.

This transmission only has about 600 kms on it and I am only selling it as I am swapping to manual

It is in my car now and running and can be tested in my car now and it is an awesome transmission. Shifts are buttery smooth when cruising and kick firmly when you are hard on the gas. Lock up is a dream on the hwy.

**I also have another one - This transmission had a problem right off the bat and put bronze throughout but it turns out I had the TV cable adjusted incorrectly. so should be an easy fix for someone in the know. Less than 50kms on it.
This one also comes with a 9.5" flash stall converter with a standard stall speed.
$1,500

Contact me for details,

Inspect in Dee Why, NSW

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.