Go Back   US MUSCLE Buy Sell Trade Cars and Bikes For Sale
User Name
Password

Old 01-09-2018, 03:45 PM

Name: Brendan
65 Impala 2 door

Where do I start?

This is an unfinished project that I have run of of time, space and money for. Dream car, really hard to let it go - but I just can’t get through it now.

It’s a 2 door 1965 impala that I imported from Arizona about 3 years ago. It was a project car that I bought mid upgrade (and now I’m letting it go mid upgrade). I have listed it on carsales for $19000, but Im expecting to let it go for $15000. No good trying to set a haggle price with you blokes.

There are probably too many things to list - but at this stage it owes me about $30,000. I have a fully rebuilt LS1 with Holley sniper intake, moroso oil pan, 46lb Holley injectors, new fuel rails, raised height chrome valve covers. All the parts are brand new in the box. I did an $8k order from Jegs in the US and they are all sitting here ready to go. There is a new computer and wiring harness with a remote tune done.

There are a set of hodgekiss sway bars, a brand new Eaton rear end with Richmond gears. Full muscle rod conversion kit so that the LS1 and 4l60e trans will bolt straight in. I spent another $5k with the guys at Musclerods. Column shift attachment for the 4l60e. Brand new Flowmaster exhaust.

Brand new Holley fuel tank and pumps etc for the efi change over.

All the seats have been reupholstered in the original red colour.

Basically, you have everything that you would need to get her up and running and doing burnouts. Excepting a radiator, harmonic balancer and some other bits and pieces.

The body is really straight and has **** all rust. All the sub frame and mounts have been restored and looks Mickey Mouse. There is still some body work to finish before paint, you will need a new windscreen and passenger window - carpet and headliner, and that would be really it.

I’m happy to talk you through all the other stuff that I have forgotten.

Pick up from Camden NSW. Don’t bother calling if you are just a tyre kicking or you want to throw some stupid lowball offer at me. I paid all the bills myself, I know what it’s worth.

Photos are shown here

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...5638067/?Cr=14

Last edited by sparky; 01-09-2018 at 04:07 PM..

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:59 AM

Name: Brendan
Sold