Go Back   US MUSCLE US Muscle Forum General Discussion
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-07-2011, 10:17 PM
BlackoutSteve's Avatar
BlackoutSteve BlackoutSteve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Victoria. The Nanny State
Posts: 11,261
Name: Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by guffer View Post
Steve...
Yes, I have an engine crane you can borrow.. Was that the question?
__________________
Elephant http://img.ps2netdrivers.net/img/a1/marshall.amplifier.acoustic.as50d.soloist/mini.jpg (click on the amp!) Post pictures! ..or it never happened.
Reply With Quote


Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
  #32  
Old 12-07-2011, 10:17 PM
67TT502's Avatar
67TT502 67TT502 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,417
Name: Disco
what area of melbourne do you live in toastermagnet? his name is Steve, Steve
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-07-2011, 10:21 PM
rodent's Avatar
rodent rodent is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sunbury
Posts: 3,954
Name: Jim
He's out in the west,the wild west
__________________
An unbreakable toy, is useful for breaking other toys.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-07-2011, 10:22 PM
BlackoutSteve's Avatar
BlackoutSteve BlackoutSteve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Victoria. The Nanny State
Posts: 11,261
Name: Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67SS502 View Post
his name is Steve, Steve
Yeah, I know but I didn't want to sound schizophrenic.

Some people may have thought I loved the sound of my own voice so I was asking myself questions to answer.
__________________
Elephant http://img.ps2netdrivers.net/img/a1/marshall.amplifier.acoustic.as50d.soloist/mini.jpg (click on the amp!) Post pictures! ..or it never happened.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-07-2011, 10:47 PM
guffer's Avatar
guffer guffer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: At Home
Posts: 2,681
Name: shane
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoutsteve View Post
Yeah, I know but I didn't want to sound schizophrenic.

Some people may have thought I loved the sound of my own voice so I was asking myself questions to answer.
Tool
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 13-07-2011, 06:21 PM
toastermagnet's Avatar
toastermagnet toastermagnet is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: melbourne
Posts: 75
Name: Steve
Yep, I'm out West! As the Doors said it best, "The West is the Best!"

Anyway, Thanks Steve, I have access to all the gear I need to do the transplant, its just a time factor now... I work out of state a fair bit which is a PITA!

So I thought I might drive the thing for a few weeks then start on the transplant... At least enjoy it for a while anyway! Its just oo easy to buy all the stuff right now while the dollar is sooooo good! Next comes the Blow through carb, Im thinking E85? good for boosted situations...

Im fabbing up the twin 3" Flomaster exhaust now, but planning on doing a similar 3.5" Hooker system too?

Steve...

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

New Signature!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 13-07-2011, 06:26 PM
guffer's Avatar
guffer guffer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: At Home
Posts: 2,681
Name: shane
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastermagnet View Post
Yep, I'm out West! As the Doors said it best, "The West is the Best!"

Anyway, Thanks Steve, I have access to all the gear I need to do the transplant, its just a time factor now... I work out of state a fair bit which is a PITA!

So I thought I might drive the thing for a few weeks then start on the transplant... At least enjoy it for a while anyway! Its just oo easy to buy all the stuff right now while the dollar is sooooo good! Next comes the Blow through carb, Im thinking E85? good for boosted situations...

Im fabbing up the twin 3" Flomaster exhaust now, but planning on doing a similar 3.5" Hooker system too?

Steve...

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

New Signature!
yeah noticed that
just make sure whatever you do keep us updated with pics please
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 13-07-2011, 06:34 PM
toastermagnet's Avatar
toastermagnet toastermagnet is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: melbourne
Posts: 75
Name: Steve
Guffer, Yep, I probably should do that!

I Might even start a new build thread...


Steve...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-06-2017, 01:05 PM
MAG3.14159 MAG3.14159 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Braeside
Posts: 2
Name: Peter
I have been dealing with Russell Rohl since MArch 2017.
He is a total dickehead and makes up the rules as he goes along.
I am going to go to VCAT about his behavior and I am also going to follow up with Vic Roads.
He has got some big personalty problems and is not professional.
I find it hard to believe he is in the business.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-06-2017, 06:20 PM
rodent's Avatar
rodent rodent is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sunbury
Posts: 3,954
Name: Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG3.14159 View Post
I have been dealing with Russell Rohl since MArch 2017.
He is a total dickehead and makes up the rules as he goes along.
I am going to go to VCAT about his behavior and I am also going to follow up with Vic Roads.
He has got some big personalty problems and is not professional.
I find it hard to believe he is in the business.

So long as what your doing meets ADR's, tell him to get phucked

My phucker tried that 5hit, hand him the ADR paperwork and tell him to get phucked.......... again
__________________
An unbreakable toy, is useful for breaking other toys.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger