Go Back   US MUSCLE US Muscle Forum General Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 25-02-2015, 10:34 AM

Name: Stuart
what ever the case, I don't think our forum should encourage deformation of businesses local or abroad and think moderators should pull the thread.

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 25-02-2015, 11:38 AM

Name: Stoney
Just curious, are the mods withholding the OP's posts from publishing until they have been reviewed, as his post of 10:22 last night wasn't visible (at least to me) until much later on today?
Old 25-02-2015, 11:54 AM

Name: Greg
As I said before Glenn, good luck with getting it sorted, I'm sorry you have received so much negativity to your situation.

Greg
Old 25-02-2015, 12:30 PM

Name: Glen
Send a message via Skype™ to giocattolo03
Sorry the response took so long for some reason my post was delayed.
The post is not defamatory or liable as I have a court judgment, a statement of fact. And I bought it to this forum to raise awareness.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:59 PM

Name: Steve
Threads like this that raise awareness are good and I am totally in favor of them.

These companies get lots of free advertising and business from the internet and forums when things are good and as far as I'm concerned, the publicity is a two way street.

I hope that threads on forums like this and other social media save other poor saps like ourselves from what you and others are going through.
I also hope it gives companies like this a kick in the arse and encourages them perform their business' in a more fairly manner, knowing there is the same audience watching that brought them the business in the first place.
...as if our legal systems are preventing this crap..

Best of luck getting your money Glenn.
Old 25-02-2015, 01:02 PM

Thanks but don't believe I will ever see any money. An unfortunate reality of long protracted litigation
Old 25-02-2015, 02:10 PM

Name: Stuart
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackoutSteve View Post
Threads like this that raise awareness are good and I am totally in favor of them.

These companies get lots of free advertising and business from the internet and forums when things are good and as far as I'm concerned, the publicity is a two way street.

I hope that threads on forums like this and other social media save other poor saps like ourselves from what you and others are going through.
I also hope it gives companies like this a kick in the arse and encourages them perform their business' in a more fairly manner, knowing there is the same audience watching that brought them the business in the first place.
...as if our legal systems are preventing this crap..

Best of luck getting your money Glenn.
If legitimate. I'm not disputing its not the case, but seeing this is an ongoing legal dispute it should not be aired like dirty laundry. If hypothetically it turned out that there were circumstances unknown that contributed to the situation, that somehow explains the current situation, we should be made aware of them. t's not correct to name and shame without all the details.
Old 25-02-2015, 02:21 PM

Name: chev_1973
I agree with Steve, name them all.

They are all good when you are paying for it,only when the problem occurs is when you really see who you are dealing with.
Old 25-02-2015, 02:27 PM

The legal dispute is over as I have a judgment. Please message me your email and I will happily email you the invoice, payments and all court documents. I was unable to disclose all of the documents prior to the court case as my legal counsel did not want to prejudice the case.
As to name and shame my understanding of a forum is to put this type of business practice in the public eye so hopefully no one else is robbed as I was
Old 25-02-2015, 03:25 PM

To be honest I've heard enough bad things( whether true or not) about NRE that I would have paid more than due diligence in getting them to do a motor. Not meaning to rub salt in mate but geez to pay all that money pretty much upfront was begging for trouble. Anyway best of luck with it all.
Old 25-02-2015, 03:36 PM

Name: Jim
I approved the Post.......that said, I won't be deleting it. If it was a Vendor on here it might be a different story(depending on circumstance).

Quite clearly the OP didn't do enough homework and was far too forthcoming with his spondool and has been burnt as a result......tough lesson

If you've something constructive to add, please do. Lets not turn this thread into a 5hitfight, or it will get closed.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:12 PM

Name: Greg
Jim, Thanks for approving the post, this poor guy is trying to stop someone else from making the same mistake he did. I personally see that as a community service.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chev_1973 View Post
I agree with Steve, name them all.

They are all good when you are paying for it,only when the problem occurs is when you really see who you are dealing with.
I agree, always two sides to a story but I rather know as much as I can about a business or a person before doing business with them. If it was the case not to air these issues there wouldn't be TV shows like Today Tonight and so on warning us on issues.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle View Post
I agree, always two sides to a story but I rather know as much as I can about a business or a person before doing business with them. If it was the case not to air these issues there wouldn't be TV shows like Today Tonight and so on warning us on issues.
If that is the case I could talk about 2 businesses, one private and one public in Sydney that rip people off and have stolen 40,000 off me in the past. You never seen me publicize it. I have told those that asked me in person though to stay away from both the business and the private owner.

So anyone wanting to know stuff in sydney and what to stay away from, message me.

The sad part is, these people attend and do business at all the big car shows in Sydney and it makes me sick.

Last edited by G-man; 25-02-2015 at 04:46 PM..
Old 25-02-2015, 05:06 PM

Name: Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man lol Frank.

With a car like that and 240k stupid decision over 50,000 and only 1 post...

Sorry I don't buy it. Been on too many places where crap like this happens and its all one big troll attempt to put businesses in garbage that have nothing to do with anything.

Where is the invoice, receipts etc that shows he paid them for this Hemi... and again, why would anyone sane spend over 250,000 on a 50k misunderstanding? That is insane no matter how you look at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man View Post
If that is the case I could talk about 2 businesses, one private and one public in Sydney that rip people off and have stolen 40,000 off me in the past. You never seen me publicize it. I have told those that asked me in person though to stay away from both the business and the private owner.

So anyone wanting to know stuff in sydney and what to stay away from, message me.

The sad part is, these people attend and do business at all the big car shows in Sydney and it makes me sick.

Do you read your own posts

That question was rhetorical, don't bother to reply