Go Back   US MUSCLE Buy Sell Trade USM Group Buys and Advertisers
User Name
Password

Old 13-10-2017, 04:09 AM

Name: Colin Ledsom
Introduction

Hello,
Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.
My name is Colin Ledsom, and I own a business, based out of Palmetto, Florida called Colins Auto Exports. As the name suggests, we specialize in sourcing and exporting vehicles from the USA. We started by serving the UK market. After spending 48 of my 52 years in England, it was the obvious place!! After fast becoming the most trusted company we need to look further afield. I lived in Papua New Guinea many moons ago, and Australia has always fascinated me. (apart from when you thrash us at rugby and cricket of course). So here is where we are at. I would be happy to help you source your classic vehicle (Car, truck or bike). At all times we are in constant communication. Have a look at our FB page, its always busy! https://www.facebook.com/ColinsAutoExports/
So please feel free to contact me, or comment below! Thank you.
Also we are looking for individuals who would be interested in joining us. So if you think you can sell classic cars, and are not afraid of hard work, please drop me a line for more information. There would be a very small investment, but well worth it for the right person!!
Thank you once again,
Colin.

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:55 AM

Name: Darren
Hi Colin, welcome to the forum. You have some very nice and interesting rides on your facebook page.Good luck with your venture into Australia.