Go Back   US MUSCLE » Regional Events » South Australia
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-01-2016, 05:35 PM
REDZ-28's Avatar
REDZ-28 REDZ-28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 330
Name: Paul
Sunday Morning Meetups

Hi all
Me and a couple of mates are meeting up at Villis Mile End on Sunday morning 8am to have a coffee, talk cars and just shoot the breeze. Our reasoning is that we all struggle for time behind the wheel so Sunday mornings will allow that and we can all be home reasonably early for any other commitments. Hoping to turn it into a monthly thing (weather permitting)
I also put it on the clubs Facebook page so hopefully some guys turn up from there as well.
__________________
Reply With Quote


Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
  #2  
Old 13-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Lazy394's Avatar
Lazy394 Lazy394 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Blakeview SA
Posts: 68
Name: Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDZ-28 View Post
Hi all
Me and a couple of mates are meeting up at Villis Mile End on Sunday morning 8am to have a coffee, talk cars and just shoot the breeze. Our reasoning is that we all struggle for time behind the wheel so Sunday mornings will allow that and we can all be home reasonably early for any other commitments. Hoping to turn it into a monthly thing (weather permitting)
I also put it on the clubs Facebook page so hopefully some guys turn up from there as well.
Wish it well!
I will be at Tanunda, but love the idea of a coffee and shoot the breeze run
__________________
“The letter box lets you know how far you can travel from your house in a robe and not look like an escaped mental patient”
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-01-2016, 10:35 PM
chevelle chevelle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Posts: 820
There is one at Blackwood, last Sunday of the month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3YDxRC7_bI

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffe...78601092199647

Last edited by chevelle; 14-01-2016 at 01:04 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-01-2016, 10:04 AM
66FAIRLANE's Avatar
66FAIRLANE 66FAIRLANE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 601
Name: Andy
Was going to mention the Blackwood one also although haven't been yet. Always seem to have something on or need the sleep in! I would join you Sunday only its the wifes birthday. Have a good one.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-01-2016, 10:46 AM
REDZ-28's Avatar
REDZ-28 REDZ-28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 330
Name: Paul
Any idea what time Blackwood happens?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Lazy394's Avatar
Lazy394 Lazy394 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Blakeview SA
Posts: 68
Name: Scott
Northside Coffee & Cars Golden Grove Village, 8am–10am Chris 0419849710 or Glenn 0401122628
(1st Sunday of month) Prices Bakery & Billy Baxters (No phone calls after 8PM please)
Southside Coffee & Cars Blackwood – Woolworths Carpark, 8am-10am Ph Roger 8270 1826
(Last Sunday of month) Michel’s Patisserie / Montagna Café
__________________
“The letter box lets you know how far you can travel from your house in a robe and not look like an escaped mental patient”
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-01-2016, 11:26 AM
REDZ-28's Avatar
REDZ-28 REDZ-28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 330
Name: Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy394 View Post
Northside Coffee & Cars Golden Grove Village, 8am–10am Chris 0419849710 or Glenn 0401122628
(1st Sunday of month) Prices Bakery & Billy Baxters (No phone calls after 8PM please)
Southside Coffee & Cars Blackwood – Woolworths Carpark, 8am-10am Ph Roger 8270 1826
(Last Sunday of month) Michel’s Patisserie / Montagna Café
Awesome. Thanks
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Nev68's Avatar
Nev68 Nev68 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oz
Posts: 5,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDZ-28 View Post
Hi all
Me and a couple of mates are meeting up at Villis Mile End on Sunday morning 8am to have a coffee, talk cars and just shoot the breeze. Our reasoning is that we all struggle for time behind the wheel so Sunday mornings will allow that and we can all be home reasonably early for any other commitments. Hoping to turn it into a monthly thing (weather permitting)
I also put it on the clubs Facebook page so hopefully some guys turn up from there as well.
Sounds like a good idea.
Can't do it this weekend though as I have already arranged to catch up with a mate at Hahndorf swapmeeet
__________________
Nev

CAUTION. Will spontaneously talk cars
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17-01-2016, 01:13 PM
REDZ-28's Avatar
REDZ-28 REDZ-28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 330
Name: Paul
What a beautiful morning it was and a few of us who werent at any number of other events on this weekend decided to get together for cruise, coffee and car chit chat. Some boys from the Australian Muscle Car Club also turned up. Never ceases to amaze me the quality of some of the cars getting around Adelaide.


screenshot windows

how to screenshot on windows

images upload
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 17-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Lazy394's Avatar
Lazy394 Lazy394 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Blakeview SA
Posts: 68
Name: Scott
Looks like some quality Cars!
I know its no US but a have a soft spot for Ford XB Fairmont Hardtop GS's having owned a 351 coupe
__________________
“The letter box lets you know how far you can travel from your house in a robe and not look like an escaped mental patient”
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 17-01-2016, 02:25 PM
REDZ-28's Avatar
REDZ-28 REDZ-28 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Radelaide
Posts: 330
Name: Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy394 View Post
Looks like some quality Cars!
I know its no US but a have a soft spot for Ford XB Fairmont Hardtop GS's having owned a 351 coupe
Hi Scott
Thats my mates. He looked for ages to find it. He's had it for 7 years and hasnt touched it but after seeing some of the cars he today I think he's been motivated to get her restored.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 18-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Lazy394's Avatar
Lazy394 Lazy394 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Blakeview SA
Posts: 68
Name: Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDZ-28 View Post
Hi Scott
Thats my mates. He looked for ages to find it. He's had it for 7 years and hasnt touched it but after seeing some of the cars he today I think he's been motivated to get her restored.
I did my Fairmont along time ago and I had trouble then getting stuff for them!
Certainly a worthy candidate and if done carefully you could even get your money back!

Before



After

__________________
“The letter box lets you know how far you can travel from your house in a robe and not look like an escaped mental patient”

Last edited by Lazy394; 18-01-2016 at 01:05 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger