Go Back   US MUSCLE US Muscle Forum Importing to Australia
User Name
Password

Old 02-12-2017, 12:08 AM

Name: Danny
West Coast Chev Parts

Anyone else out there having problems with West Coast Chev Parts ?

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:28 PM

Name: Jason
I have held off on posting anything about West Coast Chev until now. In the last couple of weeks I managed to take possession of my parts that I had delivered to a warehouse in CA in August 2016 for shipping by WCC to Fremantle.
That's right, it took 14 months to get my parts.

I have a long trail of emails, SMS & phone calls over that period to both the clown that owns/runs WCC as well as the several customs agents & shipping companies that he has lied to & owed money to during that period. Not to mention several trips between Brisbane (where I relocated to during this period) & Perth to track him down & sort it out.

The container finally arrived in Fremantle on 25 January 2017 but it still took until November to get my items. In the meantime I had to buy the same parts again & get them air freighted to Perth as there was no guarantee that I would be able to secure them from WCC. He owed shipping companies money & they could take possession of the items for resale by auction or other means to compensate their loss.

I will not go into any further detail except to say that under no circumstances should anyone engage West Coast Chev or it's owner in any dealings whatsoever.

I know there were several people that had parts in the same container & I am sure they will catch up with him shortly.......
Old 09-12-2017, 12:59 AM

Name: Danny
Thanks for the info SS6789. I received my parts yesterday after a 13 month wait. When I eventually managed to contact WCC , using a different phone, I was told they were there waiting for pick up. I enquired as to why he hadn't contacted me and was told he had tried but must have had the wrong details.
So anyone else out there waiting, I suspect there a a few judging by the number of boxes, get on to him. If you have trouble try a different phone as I suspect he blocks numbers and ignores emails.
To anyone else, under no circumstances would I use his services.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:23 PM

Name: Jason
Good news, glad you got your parts.
I had the same issue with phones & ended up calling from probably 10 different mobiles over the period to have any hope of getting through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan 74 Z28 View Post
Thanks for the info SS6789. I received my parts yesterday after a 13 month wait. When I eventually managed to contact WCC , using a different phone, I was told they were there waiting for pick up. I enquired as to why he hadn't contacted me and was told he had tried but must have had the wrong details.
So anyone else out there waiting, I suspect there a a few judging by the number of boxes, get on to him. If you have trouble try a different phone as I suspect he blocks numbers and ignores emails.
To anyone else, under no circumstances would I use his services.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:42 PM

Name: Jamie
I brought some parts from him, mainly what he had in the back shed, some smaller items I freighted and got eventually, took a fair while! but I never received some badges I paid for but just wrote them off....

Not a very professional outfit, but an option to use if your after something he has in stock....