Go Back   US MUSCLE US Muscle Forum Build Ups
User Name
Password

Old 30-09-2018, 07:37 AM

Name: Nathan
Gee you get some cool pics. Looks awesome mate. Love it

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:36 AM

Name: Alan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
Gee you get some cool pics. Looks awesome mate. Love it
Thanks mate,...

hows your Camaro goin ??

Nearly "finished",...well theyre never finished.....but.

1969 Camaro Z28 TUF69Z
1964 F100 SWB 64 EFFY

AAA-Photography.smugmug.com

Last edited by Angry; 18-10-2018 at 02:53 AM..
Old 08-11-2018, 10:41 PM

Ive been busy doing stuff all latey.......tidying up loose ends n bits....

Still working on Throttle cable,...tried a 6' long cable n looped it around the intake n back behind the engine back to the cable bracket.......not too bad,...but when I pulled it apart to trim the end and sort the cable path I think I put a burr on the cable somewhere,....,,,....now its got a lumpy catchy feeling to it as you crack the throttle n it makes it very hard to get the throttle to open smoothly....,..
another cable to try tomorrow n if that doesnt work ,.....Im gonna try a soild rod n see if I can get it to thread threw the obsticles to reach the throttle body...

Got the tailpipes done the other day to run pipes form the diff hump down around the rear shocks n tank n out the back ending under the bumper in a pair of down turned 45 tips...

Got my kickpanels wrapped in matching dark vinyl like the seat,,..n 2 out of the 3 AC ducts mounted.........the LHS AC duct is giving me grief,...its very crowded where the AC tube comes down from the Evap box ,..n takes a pretty sharp turn out form under the dash......Ive decided to make a modified duct the mounts hard up against the evap box and has an entry in the top to allow the tube to enter n remain hidden and the duct mounted nicely and still be under the edge of the dash , along with a small wedge to make the mounting against the kick panel straight n tidy.....
its a bitch it is to be ADD...

Got the top trim panels on the doors removed and wrapped with the matching perforated vinyl as the seats,....they were repo plastic trim panels,...but even after painting with Plastidip paint didnt look much better than painted plastic,....well to me anyway....
Name:  700 Inside armrests n door trims finished 03.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  36.2 KB

also stripped the armrest n found an old cupholder Id had in the shed......n nearly forgot about.....got it mounted into the armrest n the cover back on ....looks pretty good now,....n i dont have to try n nurse a drink i my lap, first test drive this weekend ....taking her to Bright Rod Run....
Name:  700 Armresst finished 02.jpg
Size:  57.0 KB

Name:  701 Armrest stripped for cupholders 02.jpg
Size:  30.0 KB

Originally I bought these Wheel Vintiques 15x8 n 15x10 steel rims from Summit , my mate run them on his 63 Unibody in Tennessee, and runs the original F100 Hudcaps,...which I really like n had all intentions to run........ however when I went to fit the hudcaps a week or so ago,...they wont fit....it seems I bought Smoothies and the hudcap mounting knobs are about 1/2" closer together........I ordered a set of earlier F100 Vintique hudcap...which fit nicely.......however theyre a lot more rounded off.....n im trying to see if theres a way to mount the later hudcaps on these rims...
Name:  702 48 Hudcaps 01.jpg
Size:  60.1 KB

1969 Camaro Z28 TUF69Z
1964 F100 SWB 64 EFFY

Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM

Name: Deano
All good fun stuff. How did it run to Bright? Saw some mate's pics & looked like great weather for it.
Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAW454 View Post
All good fun stuff. How did it run to Bright? Saw some mate's pics & looked like great weather for it.
Bright was great , she never missed a beat,.....went well n crusied great,.......
We went for a blast to Porepunka Pub for dinner Saturday night, she really went well
Ive still got an issue with throttle cable notchy/sticking..... plus a last minute issue , ......so we trailered her to Bright,.....

.If I had it over Id have driven her there n back,.....took her for a 40 mile round trip yeasty arvo'

even through a rainstorm the last 10miles on the way home...

1969 Camaro Z28 TUF69Z
1964 F100 SWB 64 EFFY