Go Back   US MUSCLE Buy Sell Trade Cars and Bikes For Sale
User Name
Password

Old 09-08-2013, 09:48 AM

Name: Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSCAMARO View Post
If it was still for sale... I'm pretty sure I would have bought it. I've been looking at a 68 in the Hunter but would really like an OVAL and my mates here are right into them, one has a couple of Ovals but they are more rat... I picked up a 56 Split window bus project
Ha ha, Mitch, I wish I had half a dozen of 'em. I had a guy talking to me from Melbourne who wanted to fly up the next morning, while the guy who bought it was here (from the 'gong) checking it out and another guy somewhere in the central coast in a similar boat, waiting to see what the 'gong man did before he came down.
Maybe for what it was, I sold it too cheap. You never know though when you advertise something. Other times, it could sit there for months with an asking price only slightly higher.
I was sad to see it go, as I said earlier, it was really a nice, very original unmolested Oval, you'd go a long way to find another so complete with no rust issues.
But to drive those things......man, the are dangerous and uncomfortable, with tiny seats, no one knows what the fcuk those semaphors mean, sticking out of the pillar, the heart brake lights are difficult to see, so cars abuse you for not signalling and then for not seeing the stop lights working. The old 36hp is a long way from the 396 in the Impala as well in terms of get up n go!!
Cheers

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.