Go Back   US MUSCLE Buy Sell Trade Cars and Bikes For Sale
User Name
Password

Old 30-07-2011, 10:35 AM

Name: shayne two dogs
Thumbs up For sale - 4 cars - two camaros, a buick and a nova

I HAVE 4 CARS FOR SALE -SEE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW, I'VE ALSO ATTACHED PHOTOS.
CALL ME FOR MORE INFO - SHAYNE 0419020577
EMAIL: two.dogs@live.com.au

1973 CAMARO (BABY BLUE)

UP FOR SALE IS A 73 CAMARO WITH A NEW 350SBC AND T400 AUTO, A/C BLOWS SUPER COLD AIR. BLACK INTERIOR WHICH IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. NEW RUBBER KIT, INTERIOR AND DASH NOT ALTERED OR CUT UP. BODY AND PAINT ARE FLAWLESS AND STRAIGHT, WITH NOT A MARK ON IT. THE CAR HAS NEW 8X15 CRAGERS ALL AROUND WITH NEW 235 TA/BF GOODRICH TYRES.
THIS CAMARO IS SUPER CLEAN AND DRIVES BETTER THAN NEW
PRICE $24000.00

1973 CAMARO (ELECTRIC BLUE)

THIS CAMARO HAS A NEW 350SBC AND T400 AUTO. IS AN A/C CAMARO BUT NO COMPRESSOR. BLACK INTERIOR WHICH IS IN PERFECT CONDITION WITH NO MARKS OR RIPS. DASH AND INTERIOR NOT CUT UP AND ARE FLAWLESS. THIS CAMARO DRIVES AND LOOKS BETTER THAN NEW
PRICE $24000

1970 CHEVY NOVA

THIS NOVA RUNS A 600 HORSEPOWER 468 BBC WITH A 4 SPEED AND 12 BOLT POSI DIFF .030" OVERBORE ON A 454 CU.IN. STANDARD PISTONS. FOUR BOLT STUDDED MAIN JOURNAL CAPS. EAGLE I-BEAM CONNECTING RODS. ARIAS 9:5:1 PERFORMANCE APPROVED FLEX PLATE. SCREEN OIL RETURNS. CLOSED CHAMBER OVAL PORT HEADS, PORTED, RELIEVED, CCD, FLOWED SERTI VALVE GROUND, HARDENED SEATS, MANLEY VALVES, STUD GIRDLES, TITANIUM VALVE RETAINERS, BRONZE TIP PUSHROD, NEW PERFORMANCE SPRINGS, SOLID LIFTERS, ROLLERS. ENGINE IS FULLY BLUE PRINTED, METICULOUSLY BALANCED AND ASSEMBLED THAT NEARS 600 H/P.
OVER $8,000 IN JUST PARTS AND MACHINE WORK OF ENGINE ALONE!!!
HOOKER SUPER COMPETITION 2 1/8" HEADERS EXHAUST INTO DELTA SERIES 40 FLOWMASTERS. COOLING SYSTEM CONSISTS OF RECONDITIONED DOWN-FLOW FOUR ROW RADIATOR TO NEW BELT DRIVEN WATER PUMP. NEW HI TORGUE STARTER PROPERLY SHIMMED WITH TWO HEAT SHIELDS (HOUSING & SOLENOID). B/M VERTICAL GATE FLOOR SHIFTER. UNIVERSAL JOINTS ARE EXTRA STRONG SPICERS. FINAL DRIVE IS A NEW EATON POSI TRACTION (LIMITED SLIP). NEW AXLE BEARINGS AND SEALS ALSO NEW (PINION & CARRIER) AND ARE PROPERLY SHIMMED. CHASSIS CONNECTORS (WELD IN), CENTER LIN AUTO DRAGS.
BODY AND PAINT ARE IN GOOD CONDITION, A FEW MARKS & SCRATCHES BUT STRAIGHT. THIS NOVA SOUNDS WILD AND DRIVES GREAT. A REAL HEAD TURNER!!
PRICE $24000

1972 BUICK SKYLARK

BUICK SKYLARK STAGE ONE CLONE. I AM THE 3RD OWNER. ORIGINAL 350 CONVERTED TO BIG BLOCK. STREET/STRIP, P/S, P/B, NEW VINTAGE A/C, 462CI WITH PORTED HEADS. TA 413 CAM 9.3 TO 1 WITH FORGED PISTONS, EDELBROCK INTAKE & 800 CFM Q-JET. ALUMINIUM BECOOL RADIATOR. DAVES SMALL BODY HEI, JACOBS REV LIMITER, TA HEADERS WITH X PIPE, NEW FLOWMASTER EXHAUST W/2.5" TO REAR BUMPER. SWITCH-PITCH T400, HIGH STAIL 2900, LOW STALL 1300. MOSER 9 INCH FORD REAR W/ 31 SPINE AXLES. DETROIT LOCKER AND 3.89 GEARS. CUSTOM DRIVESHAFT. 1350 U-JOINTS, POLISHED WELD PRO-STARS (15X10 REARS/15Z7 FRONTS) WITH BFG RADIALS & TA RADIALS, FRONT ROTORS/PADS/BRGS & TYRES AND ALL NEW. FIBREGLASS COWL HOOD W/PINS HINGES. 6 DISC CD CHANGER W/ 100 AMP BOOSTER IN TRUNK. SUPER COLD VINTAGE AIR HEAT & A/C. SUSPENSION REPLACED, ENGINE HAS ONLY 14000 MILES ON IT. EYE-POPPING PAINT, NO RUST ANYWHERE, NEW CARPET & SCAT PROCAR RACING SEATS. NEW QUICKSILVER PRO RATCHIT SHIFTER.
THIS CAR IS IN SHOW CONDITION, NO DENTS/DINGS/RUST, IT IS IN MINT CONDITION. DRIVES LIKE A NEW CAR.
PRICE $30,000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0264.JPG (52.5 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0278.JPG (74.2 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0287.JPG (59.3 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0294.JPG (70.2 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0267.JPG (71.9 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0279.JPG (64.3 KB, 366 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0288.JPG (74.4 KB, 367 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0295.JPG (80.1 KB, 344 views)

Last edited by two dogs concrete pty; 30-07-2011 at 07:14 PM..

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.
Old 30-07-2011, 04:20 PM

Name: Mitch
Just my opinion but maybe an introduction on who u are where your from ect. Instead of your first post trying to make money from the members and using the forum instead of contributing.
Old 30-07-2011, 05:21 PM

Name: Darren
Welcome to the forum Shayne , and good luck with the sales . just my opinion , I don't have a problem with the way you chose to do your first post , if you can make a buck by selling on here then go for it I reckon.
Old 30-07-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed View Post
Just my opinion but maybe an introduction on who u are where your from ect. Instead of your first post trying to make money from the members and using the forum instead of contributing.
sorry guys didn't mean to be rude,if i can start again hi i am Shayne,have a passion for US muscle cars , i take my old man and son very chance i git to to the US to muck around with the cars,

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 cam View Post
I second that Mitch not even a hello lol
sorry mate didn't mean to offed any body,as i am a gold coaster like your self Terry, sorry mate
Old 30-07-2011, 07:40 PM

Name: Hilly
Hello and welcome to the forums

Hilly

I would be crusing in one of my beasts.
Old 30-07-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATATAK View Post
Welcome to the forum Shayne , and good luck with the sales . just my opinion , I don't have a problem with the way you chose to do your first post , if you can make a buck by selling on here then go for it I reckon.
hey mate sorry , hi how's things , yea the cars are just great i have a blast very time i go to the US,the concrete game on the coast at the monent is pretty poor so i am able to play with the cars , that is if the wife lets us thanks shayne
Old 30-07-2011, 09:11 PM

Name: shane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rs 496 View Post
Hello and welcome to the forums

Hilly
C'mon Hilly, gotta be something there you can buy
Old 30-07-2011, 11:12 PM

Name: Mitch
Nova sounds extremely nice!
Old 31-07-2011, 07:37 AM

Name: Terry
Welcome shayne great to see another gold coaster on here and nice looking cars to And I was just messing around before ha ha did not offend at all good luck with the sale
Old 31-07-2011, 08:43 AM

Name: Dave
Hey Shayne. Love that Buick. Living in SA really sucks sometimes when you get to see what everyone else gets to drive without having to go to the expense of converting.
Old 31-07-2011, 09:35 AM

Name: Damien
Nice cars Shayne. Love the Buick!
Good luck with the sales.
Old 31-07-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed View Post
Nova sounds extremely nice!
a bit of pain when starting it up in the garage everthing rattles off the selfs,and being a typical US car the exhaust stops at the diff,so there is no talking while driving

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 cam View Post
Welcome shayne great to see another gold coaster on here and nice looking cars to And I was just messing around before ha ha did not offend at all good luck with the sale
Hey Terry thanks mate, bloody first timers,its all new to me , just a concreter still leanning all the computer ****!

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cammy View Post
Hey Shayne. Love that Buick. Living in SA really sucks sometimes when you get to see what everyone else gets to drive without having to go to the expense of converting.
Hey Dave hows things yeah the photos of the Buick dont really show the car at its best or is it my skills with the camera that are showing? the best i can do is you take the Buick and use my QLD address,
Old 31-07-2011, 11:55 AM

Name: Nate
Quote:
Originally Posted by two dogs concrete pty View Post
a bit of pain when starting it up in the garage everthing rattles off the selfs,and being a typical US car the exhaust stops at the diff,so there is no talking while driving
Which is perfect for Mitch! No one likes to listen to him talk!

Seriously Mitch, you should get on that!

Must give up women... Well more than 1 anyway.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sco1035 View Post
Nice cars Shayne. Love the Buick!
Good luck with the sales.
Hey Dameim,the Buick is a really nice one i got to drive it from Camarillo to the hotel which is about 2 hours out of LA,drove like a new car,the guy i bought the car from was a paster for a prision and best of all he was real American and built the car for himself and being the pasters car i know it is well looked after from the man up there

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18htan View Post
Which is perfect for Mitch! No one likes to listen to him talk!

Seriously Mitch, you should get on that!
i am with Nat, Mitch the Nova would look good at your place and after not introducing my self first time round i'll give you the better deal
Old 31-07-2011, 03:06 PM

Name: Russ
Quote:
Originally Posted by two dogs concrete pty View Post
i am with Nat, Mitch the Nova would look good at your place and after not introducing my self first time round i'll give you the better deal
No excuse now Mitch. Best get on it.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Shayne ... is that you selling the Black El Camino on Carpoint?
That thing looks sweet.

Got any pics of the interior?

"AngeliCar" - My factory RHD 1967 Chevy Impala

"Wrongside" - My factory RHD 1967 Chevy C10

Show Me How To Live

Last edited by Russ; Tomorrow at 25:73 PM...