View Single Post
Old 29-03-2014, 06:21 PM

Name: Roger
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinga View Post
Heres something to wet the appetite
Beautiful looking car

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
Hey Roger, I know you have probably have seen Brian's Camaro build on Lat G forum, but for me it is the ultimate 2nd Gen. An d for me, it's only one Lotto win away!
Yes, awesome car but very purpose built for autocross and quick

I like some of the styling cues, but the flared guards are not for me.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
Here's the link to Brain Hobaugh's build
http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/show...=Brian+Hobaugh

Sorry Roger, back to your car. Keep us updated!
Post away with any 2nd Gen Pro Tourers, always looking for inspiration

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev68 View Post
Roger, Are you keeping the Camaro LH drive?
Yes, this one will remain LHD. So much easier for what I have in mind

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Took the C10 over to Classic Custom Imports to pick up remaining boxes of goodies, forgot to yake a shot with tray full of boxes.

The best car show in Melbourne was at CCI today, got lots of nice cars there for sale and quite a few drop ins there.

A local bloke bought a very tidy Black 69 Rally Sport Camaro from them, club reg had been sorted and he was there to pick it up. You could just feel his excitement & happiness, he was buzzing. It is amazing the effect these cars can have.

Once again the guys at CCI did a great job, 18 separate items, all good as gold. Very bloody reasonable cost .

OK so now to organise next lot of items, for when body shell has been completed, to get mechanicals all sorted.

68 Camaro Convertible LS1 6 speed
72 C10 SWB Stepside old skool 350
70 Camaro RS LS3 6 speed

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.