View Single Post
Old 24-02-2015, 03:50 PM

Name: Glen
Send a message via Skype™ to giocattolo03
Nelson racing engines "warning"

Hey guys,
New to this site however have joined and I am posting this to hopefully stop anyone else going through the misery that I have had in the last 2 and a half years.
In September 2012 I ordered from Nelson Racing Engines a 575 twin turbo Hemi for my 70 Challenger. I was quoted $55,750 US and promptly paid in full by Feb 2013. Following numerous promised and missed deadlines for delivery by NRE I cancelled my order 30 Sept 13 and requested a refund of my $55,750 from Tom, this was refused and to date I have no refund and no engine package.
On 12 January 2015 I attended Superior Court of California where I was awarded a judgement against NRE/Tom Nelson, Larry Lewis (Sales Rep) and Nelson Racing Enterprises (Tom's alter ego) To this day the judgement remains unsatisfied and I now have legal council in the US chasing satisfaction.

I have spent in excess of $240K to get to this point and wasted two and a half years of my life and build time, anyone considering using NRE/Tom please BEWARE he is a lying thieving untrustable scumbag that will take your money and deliver NOTHING.
I am not the only one and should you want others in the same situation please message me and not only will I supply their details I will happily supply a copy of the unsatisfied judgement but a copy of the court summary.

Be careful who you give your hard earned $$$

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.