View Single Post
Old 19-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Administrator

Name: Steve
Send a message via MSN to SirGeo
Well a few weeks after my visit i was contacted and told my car was ready.. the day after new years to be exact  so it was a great new years present for me.. we quickly organised to get it sent back to me.

While it was literally on it’s way.. I completed setting up it’s new house…. My father graciously allowed me to commandeer a small section of his factory.. I don’t see it staying this neat for long as he tends to run out of room quite quickly.. He repairs bumpers, headlights and makes/modifies/repairs bodykits as well if anyone was wondering..

Anyway.. took it off the tow truck and set it in it’s new spot….

I decided to start working on it straight away.. first thing that needed to be removed was the sub-frame (front chassis).. A task in it’s self… I had never had to remove a chevy front before so I will admit to be a bit perplexed at times..

I removed the front suspension bits and pieces, nearly shooting the whole thing in the air removing the first spring… (no one warned me!!)

And then it was so easy I thought I forgot something.. 4 bolts.. that’s it… that’s all that holds the chassis to the shell…. Anyway.. Here’s the Chassis off… Next project to tackle is to clean that up….

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.