View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 08:47 AM
StephenSLR's Avatar
StephenSLR StephenSLR is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,111
Name: Stephen
Originally Posted by camarogpk View Post
I rang an engineer
You should first go see your blue slip mechanic; you may not need an engineer, he may pass the car so don't give yourself extra headaches.

Sometimes blue slip mechanics disagree on things so you could even go for a second opinion. As noted above; many cars have passed with lap belts in the front.

Personally, I'd get lap/sash for the front at least; it's peace of mind; you don't want to slam your head into the wheel during an accident. You can get lap/sash after it's registered, that way you get to drive to the installer legally ... and hopefully not have an accident on the way.

Where in Sydney are you?

Listen to my band here:
Reply With Quote

Find this Ad annoying? Want it removed? Then register now!.. It's FREE! Click HERE.