US MUSCLE

US MUSCLE (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/index.php)
-   Website Info and Feedback area (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Welcome to US Muscle .com.au (including American Muscle .com.au) (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=6)

SirGeo 20-09-2006 04:29 PM

Welcome to US Muscle .com.au (including American Muscle .com.au)

Well we are finally open.. Sorry to everyone who messaged or emailed us for taking so long to open up, but we wanted to get the site as bug free as possible..

I'd also like to say a big thanks to Gavin from www.netforge.com.au for all his help getting this site up and running.

What is the Point of this site you ask?

Well searching through the internet there are no real "Information/Discussion Forums" or "Trading sites" (for sale/wanted Forums) specific for old American cars. Being involved with and running another of Australia's largest online forums/community I felt that this was something that the muscle car (and hotrod) communities were lacking.

More importantly a free, clean and well organised ForSale/Wanted area was needed, to help people find what they needed, and sell what they didn't.

Hopefully this becomes a place where enthusiast can come trade wares, swap stories and information on the build up of your cars. I've already added my own headache/money pit on the forum, so have a read, tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, and show us what you are doing.

If you think of anything that might help with the site please let Mozz or myself know and we will try get it going.

Regards,
Steve
(SirGeo)

Mozzie71 20-09-2006 05:00 PM

Great speel SirGeo.. couldn't have said it better myself!!

Guys and Gals.. please feel at home. Respect each other and enjoy the relaxed friendly atmosphere that is USMuscle.com.au.

EAT-30T 20-09-2006 05:03 PM

Hey finally a local site where I can do some camaro bench racing :p

Kurt

SirGeo 20-09-2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAT-30T (Post 23)
Hey finally a local site where I can do some camaro bench racing :p

Kurt

I knew you'd be the first one on here :p

EAT-30T 20-09-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGeo (Post 25)
I knew you'd be the first one on here :p

Yup already started a progress thread on my 69 pro touring........ will do one on the pro street soon after that!

Kurt

Mickey Cross 21-09-2006 08:50 AM

G'day

Just joined, im a big fan of old school muscle cant wait to see some great cars

BTW Great site

Lukasz

72 of 150 22-09-2006 02:44 PM

Great work Steve.

Look forward to watching this become bigger than CT!!

Cheers

Stevie

pigsy 22-09-2006 09:40 PM

hey

GOOD STUFF STEVE good to see u got heaps of spare time mate cars lookin sweat to mate u dont do things in halves top effort

carcrazy 22-09-2006 09:50 PM

What an unreal site, good work Steve, im a big fan of US Muscle cars, your car is looking tops!

MadVk308 24-09-2006 06:38 AM

Awesome :)

epitaph 25-09-2006 08:10 AM

fantastic to have a REAL forum with REAL cars steve ;)

GirlTorque 25-09-2006 05:14 PM

looks great- should be a cool fourm :) We don't ahave a rod (YET!!!) but now have a Chev motor (502 - in a Holden tho) plus a Chev truck :) Should be great to see what people are up to out there!

rambler 03-10-2006 07:40 PM

great site steve

american v8's sure beat these vl's :)

BIGBLOCK-ME! 03-10-2006 08:36 PM

XD YAAAAAAAAAAAY MUSCLE CARS!!!!!!!!
not many people on CT are into the big yank tanks XD

EAT-30T 04-10-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epitaph (Post 106)
fantastic to have a REAL forum with REAL cars steve ;)

Ahh your still dying to get your hands on a VL Turbo..... :p