US MUSCLE

US MUSCLE (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Melbourne Panel shops (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=17877)

whitey27 05-02-2018 10:08 PM

Melbourne Panel shops
 
2 Attachment(s)
After having a **** Saturday where the rear quarter of the Cherry Bomb made love to a 4wd I am now on the search for a quality repairer.in Melbourne South East.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

cluxford 06-02-2018 05:57 PM

ah man, sorry to hear that. You know I will recommend Stylerod in Kilsyth. They built my car and do a LOT of high quality muscle car work. Owner has 2 killer mid 50's ford and his son a wicked XC drag car (show finish). If it's an insurance job especially Shannons, he's I believe in their top 5 for classic car repairs, he does a lot of Shannons work. Peter Denny is his name. Ross Hughes (my business partner) and I have had multiple cars done there and consider Pete a friend. Tell him Chris (yellow Camaro) and Ross (Grand Sport Vette) sent you his way

RAW454 09-02-2018 09:26 PM

Ahh sh!t... Sorry to hear Whitey :/ . Stylerod did my accident repair some years back too. TBH I wasn't overly pleased with the colour matching, but I think it was more my 'unique' existing paint sitch. Was a bugger of a job that most panels shops would have botched worse, so would try them again.

rodent 10-02-2018 06:40 AM

After seeing the below average job Stylerod did on a members car, and at a huge expense........I wouldn't take my pushy to them.

guffer 12-02-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodent (Post 192544)
After seeing the below average job Stylerod did on a members car, and at a huge expense........I wouldn't take my pushy to them.

I agree, don't bother

Ranga350 21-03-2018 10:25 PM

If you haven't already found someone, I can highly recommend 'Motorvation Custom Paint & Panel' in Bayswater.
They do a stack of resto's & repairs on classics & rods.
Ask for Tim, tell him I sent you.

whitey27 22-03-2018 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranga350 (Post 192787)
If you haven't already found someone, I can highly recommend 'Motorvation Custom Paint & Panel' in Bayswater.
They do a stack of resto's & repairs on classics & rods.
Ask for Tim, tell him I sent you.

Thanks Peter

RAW454 24-03-2018 11:12 AM

Was actually just thinking other day - Where did you end up going? Happy with result?

whitey27 24-03-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAW454 (Post 192805)
Was actually just thinking other day - Where did you end up going? Happy with result?

Waiting on Spare time at Nunawading Panels after recommendations from a few members.

After speaking to them I am fairly confident things will be done right

Intruder 25-03-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitey27 (Post 192807)
Waiting on Spare time at Nunawading Panels after recommendations from a few members.

After speaking to them I am fairly confident things will be done right

Good call, you won't regret it.:)


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger