US MUSCLE

US MUSCLE (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Blackout Steve Cruise (http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/showthread.php?t=17776)

67TT502 06-11-2017 08:46 PM

Blackout Steve Cruise
 
i would like to announce a Cruise in honour of the late Stephen Knight (Blackout Steve).

Date: Saturday 11th November
Time: 12.00 Noon leaving around 12:15pm
Place: Nunawading Library 379 Whitehorse Rd, Nunawading VIC 313 (Meeting in service lane at front of the Nunawading library)

We will be cruising to Healesville and then back to 60's AMCC club rooms for the Tribute to Stephen Knight.
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/sho...789#post191789
This is open to anyone and everyone, so lets get out our Muscle cars and cruise in Stephen's honour.

Intruder 07-11-2017 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67TT502 (Post 191811)
i would like to announce a Cruise in honour of the late Stephen Knight (Blackout Steve).

Date: Saturday 11th November
Time: 12.00 Noon leaving around 12:15pm
Place: Nunawading Library 379 Whitehorse Rd, Nunawading VIC 313 (Meeting in service lane at front of the Nunawading library)

We will be cruising to Healesville and then back to 60's AMCC club rooms for the Tribute to Stephen Knight.
http://www.usmuscle.com.au/Forum/sho...789#post191789
This is open to anyone and everyone, so lets get out our Muscle cars and cruise in Stephen's honour.

Great work Ben, love the idea unfortunately I won't be along as I don't think cruising along in a late model jap car or bike with all the US muscle would be appropriate.:( Hope it's a great turnout for Steve.:)

67TT502 07-11-2017 04:14 PM

Kev, by all means come along and cruise for Stephen no matter what the car/bike is. This is open to family, friends and anyone that knew Stephen.

cluxford 07-11-2017 06:38 PM

I’m going to be pushing to make it have a committment 8-12 in Mt Martha. Trying to get out of it

Nev68 07-11-2017 07:06 PM

All the best with this event Ben.
Wish I could be there.

charger 08-11-2017 08:10 AM

Iíll be there Ben to see you all off, then I have to get to the clubrooms to help set up for when you return.

chevval 08-11-2017 10:39 AM

I'm sure for us interstaters we will be there in spirit with you all.

skyper 08-11-2017 05:11 PM

Wooo this is I joke hey

cluxford 08-11-2017 06:16 PM

Nope Allan, sadly it's not

guffer 08-11-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyper (Post 191834)
Wooo this is I joke hey

No joke Allan

whitey27 08-11-2017 09:36 PM

I'm in Ben.

I'll cruise to Healesville and back again but then keep going as I'm heading out that evening.

Hope there's a donut van on the way. ;)

RAW454 09-11-2017 08:33 AM

I'll be there mate.

Lucky Phil 09-11-2017 10:25 AM

Bloody Hell. I haven't been around for a while and to find this out is a real shock. Steve helped me out a few times with bits and pieces..... I'll be there guaranteed.

RAW454 09-11-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intruder (Post 191813)
Great work Ben, love the idea unfortunately I won't be along as I don't think cruising along in a late model jap car or bike with all the US muscle would be appropriate.:( Hope it's a great turnout for Steve.:)

And as another option, you are most welcome to ride shotgun with myself or any of the others Kev, then easily get dropped you back to your car/bike afterward as it's a round trip. This goes for any others too. No pressure of course, but just a thought..

Intruder 09-11-2017 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAW454 (Post 191850)
And as another option, you are most welcome to ride shotgun with myself or any of the others Kev, then easily get dropped you back to your car/bike afterward as it's a round trip. This goes for any others too. No pressure of course, but just a thought..

Thanks for the offer Deano.:) I may come down on the bike to see you guys off but have had some news at home which has changed my plans of doing the cruise.:(


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 10:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger