View Full Version : Praying to whomever it is that makes dreams come true

01-08-2007, 09:25 PM
2009 Camaro in Australia badged as a Chevy Camaro.....

All fingers and toes crossed

02-08-2007, 09:35 AM
If the price is similar to the Monaro and they are sold side by side I can see it selling well here.. I know I would pick the Camaro..

But If they make it a custom order and double the price.. only a select few will be able to afford them.. In any case, i better start saving :)

02-08-2007, 06:07 PM
yeah with ya Geo!.... if we look at the "new" mustangs brought into the country converted its fetching Aston, Fezza money!! even the povo z06 vette is getting 250k from Performax :eek:

but i will def be buying one.. im gonna take the STi off and make that a full time track car :)

02-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Here is my take on it....

If they make it affordable to most people (say $60K? like a monaro was)
Every Tom dick and harry will be driving em around and not really give a crap about the car just cos it would be cool too do so..... I don't like that personally....

If they make them un-affordable to most (say $100K+)
Then only those with the finances will be able to afford em (obviosly) and there will be less of them on the road and in time this will make them few and far between.... kind of how it is now for us with 1st gen cars for instance...

If its going to be option 1 this is exactly what I am going to do....

Me : Walks in to delearship

Salesman: Hello sir how can I help you?

Me: Yes.... this is the one.... I saw three of these parked out front of the local starbucks..... which tells me only one thing!

Salesman: What is that?

Me: Too many self indulgent weeners with too much BLOODY MONEY.. :mad:
............ NOW If I where driving a 1969 Z/28 Camaro I would not be a self indulgent weener.... would I now?

Salesman: No sir ...... You would be a conniseur :)

Me: Champaign would fall from the heavens... doors would open...... :p

:p :p :p :p :p LOL Sorry fellas I couldn't help my self!