PDA

View Full Version : 68 Camaro RHD For Sale

Adam68
27-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Hi All,
I have a 1968 Camaro Rhd for sale. The car is in good condition and i am looking for around $45000 which is about what it owes me. I can email photos if you give me a call.
Queensland number plate 680SS (optional)
the car is Red with a white bumblebee strip across the front
350 with extractors
Ford 9 inch Diff
rally wheels with spinners and chrome wheeltrims
new side mirrors
new front and rear bumpers with new brackets
new side marker lights
new tail light lenses
new front valance panel
new chrome bonnet catch
new chrome underbonnet front to guard supports
new ellbrock mechanical fuel pump
new alpine sterio
new rear pioneer speakers
two rear child points
new scuff trims in door openings
The conversion and restoration was done about 10 years ago in melbourne and i am the second owner since. The conversion has been done very well and it looks like a factory RHD. It has a commodore steering rack i believe and drives very well. It took me two years of looking for a camaro to find one as honest and good as this one. It is no show car but a car that turns heads everywhere and everybody comments on how nice it is. If you are looking for a good 68 Driver and are serious about buying a car please give me a call on 0419 756 950. I have to do a friends wedding on the 30th of August so it is a bit over a month before i can complete a sale. I am selling the car because i have pro touring 68 comming from the states in early september.

TUFF68
27-07-2008, 10:19 PM
I am selling the car because i have pro touring 68 comming from the states in early september.

This sounds very interesting, congratulations. Got any pics for Mr CLuxford and the rest of us to drool over :D

cluxford
28-07-2008, 07:39 AM
I have already drooled....Adam shot me some pics on the weekend....all I can say is when he does post em...wow...one incredibly damn hot Camaro !!!

Adam68
28-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I will work out how to post some pictures over the next couple of days. i can't wait for it to turn up the guy i have purchased it off said he can't wait to hear from me once i have seen it in real life and heard it running or should i say thumping. 705hp 735nm big block with all the fruit and makes power to 6500rpm by the dyno sheet with a 6 speed manual

TUFF68
29-07-2008, 01:10 PM
705hp 735nm big block with all the fruit

you have me drooling already :)

Adam68
10-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi All,
My 68 Camaro has been sold today. It was sad to see it go but it has gone to a really good home in south australia. The sale came as a result of this thread on this site. Thanks again guys

muggz
11-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Congratulations on the sale.. Just make sure the new owner signs up with this forum! :D

Adam68
11-09-2008, 08:57 PM
He has told me he has joined up recently so if you are out there mr new owner say hello and let everyone know who you are. Unfortunately he needs to get the RHD conversion engineered in SA because the can was never engineered when it was done years ago and in Qld you don't have to engineer a car if it has been registered in another state. Once again one of the jokes of the Australian government that we don't have uniform transport rules across Australia. Can anyone shed light or confirm this is definately the case that he needs to get it engineered and SA is not like Qld? (he was told this by the SA transport) Can anyone recomend a SA engineer?

Congratulations on the sale.. Just make sure the new owner signs up with this forum! :D

redss
11-09-2008, 10:35 PM
thanks adam 6 more sleeps until christmas rgds steve [redss] haha

67cammy
12-09-2008, 07:40 AM
He has told me he has joined up recently so if you are out there mr new owner say hello and let everyone know who you are. Unfortunately he needs to get the RHD conversion engineered in SA because the can was never engineered when it was done years ago and in Qld you don't have to engineer a car if it has been registered in another state. Once again one of the jokes of the Australian government that we don't have uniform transport rules across Australia. Can anyone shed light or confirm this is definately the case that he needs to get it engineered and SA is not like Qld? (he was told this by the SA transport) Can anyone recomend a SA engineer?

Looks like SA is the worst state in OZ to get things registered. Its just senseless crap that you have to go through. I think they make half this garbage up just to keep themselves in a job. Anthony at Classic American Restorations puts a lot of Camaros through using his engineer. They have recently moved though and dont know the new number.

Nev68
12-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Looks like SA is the worst state in OZ to get things registered. Its just senseless crap that you have to go through. I think they make half this garbage up just to keep themselves in a job. Anthony at Classic American Restorations puts a lot of Camaros through using his engineer. They have recently moved though and dont know the new number.

Anthony's new number is 82807193.
If he can't help you you're in trouble.

Rgds,
Nev

arigger69
27-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Hi All,
I have a 1968 Camaro Rhd for sale. The car is in good condition and i am looking for around $45000 which is about what it owes me. I can email photos if you give me a call.
Queensland number plate 680SS (optional)
the car is Red with a white bumblebee strip across the front
350 with extractors
Ford 9 inch Diff
rally wheels with spinners and chrome wheeltrims
new side mirrors
new front and rear bumpers with new brackets
new side marker lights
new tail light lenses
new front valance panel
new chrome bonnet catch
new chrome underbonnet front to guard supports
new ellbrock mechanical fuel pump
new alpine sterio
new rear pioneer speakers
two rear child points
new scuff trims in door openings
The conversion and restoration was done about 10 years ago in melbourne and i am the second owner since. The conversion has been done very well and it looks like a factory RHD. It has a commodore steering rack i believe and drives very well. It took me two years of looking for a camaro to find one as honest and good as this one. It is no show car but a car that turns heads everywhere and everybody comments on how nice it is. If you are looking for a good 68 Driver and are serious about buying a car please give me a call on XXXX XXX XXX. I have to do a friends wedding on the 30th of August so it is a bit over a month before i can complete a sale. I am selling the car because i have pro touring 68 comming from the states in early september.

I'm interested in a 68/69 RHD camaro as a cruiser to enjoy with the family. Do you have any pictures? and condition details? cheers...

muggz
28-07-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm interested in a 68/69 RHD camaro as a cruiser to enjoy with the family. Do you have any pictures? and condition details? cheers...

Umm car sold less than 4 years ago. If you are serious about a Camaro, make a Wanted ad instead of raising the dead topics!

arigger69
03-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Umm car sold less than 4 years ago. If you are serious about a Camaro, make a Wanted ad instead of raising the dead topics!

thanks for the tip cheers newby...